Hdpe Cute Insole Reusable Plastic Cute Ice Packs 90Ml Kids Cold Pack
1. Made from high and new technology biological material
2. Eco-friendly and non-toxic, non-caustic
3. keep cold time longer
|Name||90ML bpa free cute insole reusable plastic ice cooler freezer ice packs for lunch|
|Color||Panton color for gel is available, customized|
|Payment term||(1) L/C,T/T,PAYPAL and WESTERN UNION
(2) 30% in advance and 70% balance before delivering from our factory.
The range of application:
1. Medical use: Refrigerated transport all kinds of biological reagents,pharmaceuticals,serum,vaccines,etc.
2. Refrigerated transport: Poultry meat,fruit and vegetables,dairy products,aquatic products,agricultural products,chocolate,cooked food and other kinds of goods transportation.
Packing & Shipping:
1, Shrink film packaging
2, Color box packaging
3, Sticker,paper card,display box and so on can be customized
Shipping: 5-7 days after order when sample is confirmed
1. FedEx/DHL/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
Good material + perfect details + Reasonable Price
Good Service: Quick reply to clients,help clients solve problems .
High Quality: We have strict QC system for products
Speedy & Cheaper Delivery: Timely for shipping goods; good discount for shipping
Changzhou Jisi Cold Chain Technology Co.,Ltd
Founded in 2005, started export trade in 2013
Specializes in manufacturing blowing plastic products and cold hot compress series products.
On the principle of “Quality And Creative First,Credit Priority”,we have built long terms business relationships with many customers in the world.Especially in Japan,USA,Italy,Australia,Canada,and Europe,sour products get high evaluation from our customers.
Other items:vip cooler boxes
Phase Change Materials (PCM) are ideal products for thermal management solutions. This is because they store and release thermal energy during the process of melting & freezing (changing from one phase to another). When such a material freezes, it releases large amounts of energy in the form of latent heat of fusion, or energy of crystallisation. Conversely, when the material is melted, an equal amount of energy is absorbed from the immediate environment as it changes from solid to liquid.
This property of PCMs can be used in a number of ways, such as thermal energy storage whereby heat or coolness can be stored from one process or period in time, and used at a later date or different location. PCMs are also very useful in providing thermal barriers or insulation, for example in temperature controlled transport.
|Contact Person :||Mrs.|