Click for More information
||Factory price Cold Chain Transportation Insulated Box For Keeping -20 degrees 40 hours
||Long time Medical, vaccine, blood storage and ice cream, food transport
||Vaccum insulation panel and PU foam
||Cold source:PCM ice bricks
||Ambient temperature: not above 35 deg.C,Hold articles inside at 2 deg.C to 8 deg.C about 48 hours
- Internal: 350x350x350mm
- Cold Chain Boxes, specially designed to hold temperatures within essential safe temperature limits without electricity during transport or use for:
- Vaccines, blood, veterinary , laboratory, Biopharmaceutical, Life Science and other Medical Products
- IVD products and biological specimens
- National Health Service,WHO,UNICEF, Blood & Tissue Transplant Agencies
- Selected fresh food, drink and dairy products
Testing environment temperature is - 35 Celsius degree
1) The cooler box can keep cold 48 hours with 2-8 celsius degree cold source
2) The cooler box can keep cold 40 hours with -20 celsius degree cold source
More material detalis;
Internal material is vacuum insulation panel and PU foam, Specially designed to hold temperatures within essential safe temperature limits without electricity during transport or used for home appliances, temperature-controlled packaging, refrigerated transportation systems and any other applications that require low energy loss from heat transfer.
We have PCM (Phase Change Material) ice pack designed for our cooler box that will satisfy many different ambienttemperature requests, Required Temperature Range and holding times from the user.
There are many different configurations for the use of this super box - please send in your enquiry stating required internal temperature range, minimum holding time and contents and we will be happy to suggest the correct box and phase change product to give you what you require.
About the outer packing;
1) With Oxford cloth, can be used for medical, vaccine and blood transport
As picture shown
2) With Corrugated box, can be used for food, vegetables and beveragers transport
As picture shown