June 17, 2020
Ice pack is a novel freezing medium. It has no water pollution when it is thawed and thawed. It can be used repeatedly and used cold and hot. Its effective use of cold capacity is 6 times that of the same volume of ice. It can replace dry ice and ice cubes. The types are simple and clear, and are divided into reusable ice packs and disposable ice packs.
The ice pack is basically composed of a high-capacity, non-toxic and odorless polymer compound as a raw material. Its content is crystal clear, non-corrosive, non-reflective and flexible. The main material is CMC.
Reusable ice pack (2) The four-layer technology ice consists of two layers of non-woven textile materials, which are combined with trade secret formulas and compressed into a special form of cross-linked, polyacrylic polyol polymer refrigerant. The two key plastic layers inside use unidirectional micro-perforation technology to make the plastic layer bonded to the textile material layer, ensuring that this new model can withstand the worst weather during transportation. This performance is undoubtedly one. Kind of innovation.
1. The ice pack is an upgraded replacement product for ice cubes. It has more applicability. It is easy to use, hygienic and versatile.
2. It is used for medical treatment of high fever, cooling and fever, anti-inflammatory and analgesic, cold compress beauty, sprain, hemostasis, suppuration, skin care and other auxiliary physiotherapy.
3. Long-distance refrigerated transportation of refrigerated transportation of various biological freezing reagents, solder paste, poultry medicines, drugs, plasma, vaccines, aquatic products, poultry, ornamental fish and fresh-keeping food for foreign trade.
4. Used for sportsmen athletes other than bruises, sprains, falls, etc. during training and competition.
5. Cooling and saving electricity in daily life, maintaining low temperature when the refrigerator is cut off, keeping food fresh, iced beverages, and traveling.
6. The effective use of cold capacity is 6 times the same volume of ice
Standard technology ice is made of high-density plastic on one side and non-woven
It is mainly used for perishable products, biological agents and all products that need to be refrigerated and transported (if the technical ice is transported along with the product during transportation and cannot be recovered for reuse, it is recommended to use the standard two-layer). It is designed for one-time use, but it can be used multiple times under careful and prudent use.
How to use: Put the tech ice in water first, knead it by hand to make the tech ice expand to about 1 cm. It is the best condition. After the expansion, take it out to dry the water on the surface, and then freeze it in the refrigerator. Can be used.
|Contact Person :||Mrs.|