January 14, 2020
Food preservation ice pack refers to the preservation of vegetables, fruits, foods, perishables, perishable products, biological agents and all products that need to be transported by refrigeration to prevent their deterioration. In places without a cold source, they are frozen for a short time. Fresh vegetables, fruits, beer, drinks, food, etc. There are two types: reusable ice packs and disposable ice packs.
Fresh ice pack classification:
The four-layer technology ice is composed of two layers of non-woven textile materials, which are combined with trade secret formulas and compressed into a special form of a cross-linked, acrylic polyhydric alcohol polymer refrigerant. The two plastic layers that play a key role in the inside use the one-way micro-perforation technology, so that the plastic layer is bonded to the textile material layer, ensuring that this new model can withstand the worst weather during transportation. This performance is undoubtedly one. Kind of innovation.
(1) The ice pack is an upgrade and replacement product of ice cubes, which has more applicability, and is easy to use, hygienic and widely used.
(2) It is used for auxiliary physical therapy such as high fever, cooling and antipyretics, anti-inflammatory and analgesic, cold compress beauty, sprain, hemostasis, suppuration, skin care and so on.
(3) Refrigerated transportation of various biological freezing reagents, long-distance refrigerated transportation of solder paste, poultry medicine, medicines, plasma, vaccines, aquatic products, poultry, ornamental fish and foreign trade fresh-keeping food.
(4) It is used for sports athletes' injuries and sprains and falls during training and competition.
(5) Cold storage and electricity saving in daily life, keep the temperature low, keep food fresh, cold drinks, and carry them when the refrigerator is powered off.
(6) Its effective use cold capacity is 6 times of the same volume of ice.
2.Disposable ice pack
One side is high-density plastic and one side is non-woven fabric. It is mainly used for perishable products, biological agents and all products that need to be transported under refrigeration (if the technology ice is transported with the product during transportation, it cannot be recovered for reuse, it is recommended to use disposable). Although designed for single use, it can also be used multiple times with careful and careful use.
How to use fresh ice pack:
First put the ice pack in the water and rub it with your hands to make the technology ice expand. It is best to expand to about 1 cm. After the expansion, take out the surface moisture and dry it, then put it in the refrigerator to freeze it. In addition, it can be used as Lunch Ice Packs for work and meals.
In addition, products related to ice packs include low-temperature refrigerated transport fresh-keeping boxes, which are made of food-grade environmentally-friendly LLDPE materials and processed through the world's most advanced --- rotary molding process at one time, and are equipped with marine stainless steel locks. Buckle, with rubber anti-slip pad at the bottom, non-toxic, tasteless, UV-resistant, not easy to change color, smooth surface, easy to clean, good insulation effect, not afraid of falling, can be used for life. Continuous refrigerating and holding time can be up to several days, suitable for long-term refrigerating and fresh-keeping of any item, suitable for outdoor leisure activities such as camping, picnics, fishing, rafting; also suitable for medical sampling, sampling, as Cool Box for Vaccine Transport It is used for refrigerated and low-temperature transportation of biological agents, blood transportation, etc.! It can also be used to store items that need to be kept fresh when shopping in the supermarket!
|Contact Person :||Mrs.|