Saw-like Shape Storage Milk bag Ice Brick Can Cooler for Breast Milk Storage Bag
||HDPE + powder
- Powder filled ice pack --not gel in Wave Shape 600ML but only 100G can be used
- various designs + customized designs
- Pantone color as per clients' request
||Embossed or pasted
- 90pcs/ctn,carton size:65.5x47.5x31cm
- Customized ( PVC bag, paper box, PVC box, clamshell or other packaging)
Breast milk bag ice brick features:
- Plastic shell :food grade material;HDPE
- Inside material: cold storage agent;SAP or CMC
- Non-toxic, environmental- friendly
- Perfect sealing, ultrasonic welding
Saw-like shape to fit around water bottles / milk bottles / cans /Breast Milk Storage Bag
Generous capacity to fit up to 5 milk bag (with 2 ice bricks)
Breast milk bag ice brick Usage:
- Filling the water to plastic box
- Store the ice box in the freezer for about 10-12 hours. It can be used until the inner material is frozen.
- Put the items (food, vegetables, drinks…) in the container and save some space for inserting ice boxes. Or you can place the ice box just above the items. Quantity of ice boxes depend on the climate, way of transportation, distance of transportation as well as sizes of ice boxes.
- The ice in the ice box will turn into gel gradually after several hours. Please store the ice box in the freezer for 12 to 24 hours for later use. This product is reusable.
Place ice pack flat in freezer till the content is frozen prior to each use
Place frozen ice pack in a cooler bag together with milk bottles
Packing & Shipping
|Package & Shipping
- Customized packing is acceptable.
- FedEx/DHL/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door;
- By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
- Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
In most cases, ice packs can be better for your cooler. The key is understanding how an ice pack works. In fact, they may only cover a small area, but the chill will spread out if you put in a little extra effort, thus they will be able to maintain a chilled environment.
For instance, if you plan to carry a lot of soda or beer in a cooler with ice packs, you may want to chill your sodas before you load the cooler. You may also want to consider layering the beverages and ice packs so that all of them can touch. If you are carrying lunch meats, hotdogs, or other items in the cooler, many people will freeze them before putting them into the cooler. This will allow them to thaw gradually while they work as an edible ice pack.